Friday 22 August 2014

A wellcome to all the witty wit minds out there

In this blog I'll try to mirror the one I keep from April 2014 in my native language (Portuguese). I named it (ri)POSTEI, which has a double meaning: 'ri' means laugh, 'postei' means posted and the two words together form a completely different one, 'ripostei', that means to talk back.

This is the kind of playing that I enjoy doing with words, applying and aligning then accordingly as I am writing. Usually they come up naturally, without any deep thinking. That's the magic of using words to form sentences and construct a text, that basically is nothing but to materialize your thoughts.

I consider myself a witty mind person that likes adding an extra wit to everything I do and think. So, a witty wit person is someone who is spirited and humourous, who likes to add some satire to his writing. My texts should not be taken too lightly or too seriously. Even when the subjects are deeply thought, I allways hope they will put a smile on my readers faces.

That's why I choose My Witty Wit for the title of this blog. I thank you in advance for coming back to read it. I am going to select some of the texts on (ri)POSTEI and will post then here, after translation.
I really hope you find them
amusing / bright / brilliant / crazy / diverting / droll / entertaining / epigrammatic / facetious / fanciful / gay / humorous / ingenious / intelligent / jocose / jocular / joshing / keen / lively / original / penetrating / piercing / piquant / quick-witted / ridiculous / scintillating / screaming / slapstick / sparkling / waggish / whimsical / ...

I look forward to your opinion. 


* * *
A PORTUGUESE VERSION OF THIS BLOG IS AVAILABLE AT


No comments:

Post a Comment