Saturday 23 August 2014

12 years slave of your love











It was there, right there, on that bench, I waited for you for the first time.
I remember the moment, the sun, the minutes of anxiety, increased by not having a mobile phone. It was not so long ago, but it has been a long time since I know that you are the one way road that goes from the heart to the love and passing through our bodies.
And if we have lived so much,  if the albums and moments accumulate, they are few to what I am hopping to live in your company.

And if today I do not write a poem and this love letter does not appear to be one, it's just because it is not supposed to be so. Because between being and feeling, I felt this way, without many words to rhyme with the love that joins us still.
It becomes very difficult to try to write when my only inspiration is thou, when thou art far more than the words that were ever invented.

You're it for me: the word that was ever written but that I'll be drawing at ease and will never finish writing. You are more to me, so much that would not fit in the oceans of the world, on the crusts of planets, on the wings of all butterflies. In the Portuguese version of this post I rhymed planets (planetas) with butterflies (borboletas) wihout intending to do so - probably inspired by you. I love you so so much, I was saying, that fits into two small bodies that are nothing and are life giving meaning to this union.

I could put a like on you, share a photo or a cliché, but I prefer to put a post in your life, with my own life.
It is not needed to make little Kitty eyes for you to know what goes in my soul. I prefer to pretend that I fall asleep in a corner near you, in your arms, close to me.
It was in that seat, that one, and not any other. Because that's the one that made sense, because only on that one was felt what I still feel for you, more and more each day.

Sent from my iHeart.

Inspired by: you

* * *
A PORTUGUESE VERSION OF THIS BLOG IS AVAILABLE AT

No comments:

Post a Comment